- Hemma supports Bonwire, the Kente village where Hemma was born, by exclusively purchasing its raw materials from the weavers and vendors that make their livelihood solely form Kente.
- Hemma provides loyal business to a small group of tailors in Ghana that work exclusively producing our one-of-a-kind garments.
- Hemma's abroad logistics are handled by its full-time Operations Manager in Ghana who is incredibly dedicated to its success. We are devoted to providing fair wages and fair treatment for all of our staff in order to build a symbiotic work environment where everyone benefits!
- Hemma donates a portion of its profits to La Yahoushua, the middle school where both Cindy and I taught classes.
- In the US, small business is the backbone of the nation, and Hemma is proud to be a part of stimulating economic growth and the enlivening of the entrepreneurial spirit, even in times of hardship. Our local staff in NY allow this cross-continental endeavor to be possible.
Hemma is doing its part to bring not only the nation but the world back to its feet by persevering through the tough times and remaining optimistic about the future. In this highly globalized and technological climate, we are all interconnected. Hemma bridges the gap between 2 continents and looks forward to soon being connected to the entire globe.
Are you or your company finding ways to stimulate economic growth? Let us know how...